Hunting down resources in caves, abandoned mineshafts and sunken, underground fortresses is one of the more exciting parts of Minecraft. Who knows when that patch of coal or iron you chop out of a wall will lead to a dungeon with mob spawners and chests, or whether it will be a long drop to a fiery end in a pit of lava that waits for you on the other side of that next wall? Well, now you can know with the Xray Mod 1.12.2, which works a lot like any old X-Ray resource pack you might find.
XRay mode: Default keybinding: X
- In the user interface, you can choose which blocks get rendered, and which don’t.
- You can also create additional XRay profiles, and then assign a keybinding to them in-game if you want further customizability.
Cavefinder: Default keybinding: C
- Works just like XRay mode.
- Cavefinder does not automatically turn on fullbright like XRay does. Therefore, you can use it to find torches or other light sources in caves.
Fullbright: Default keybinding: L
- My fullbright is a little bit better than others…
- Setting gamma to 1000% while under water
Configurable coordinates display
- For instructions on how to configure them, see the configuration page.
Survival fly and fly speed
- By default, there is no keybinding set for fly. To enable fly you must set a keybinding for it.
- Pressing the fly keybinding enables survival fly. This allows you to use double jump to start flying. It is very similar to being in creative mode.
- Double tapping the fly keybinding makes you start flying immediately.
Download links X-Ray Mod:
for all versions v47 (Supports everything from Minecraft 1.6.4 to Minecraft 1.11)
for all versions v56 (Supports everything from Minecraft 1.6.4 to Minecraft 1.12)
For Minecraft 1.13.2