Sildur’s Shaders is an extension of GLSL shader mod. This shaderpack adds several effects to the game, like shadows, volumetric lighting, bloom and water reflections. Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildur’s Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience. Sildur’s Shaders Mod Minecraft is designed to be compatible with all graphics cards and computers including Mac, with ease in delivering great effects.
There are a few types of shaders, each with subtypes within them. For example, there is a set called Vibrant shaders which add a graphical overhaul to the game’s aesthetic. The Vibrant shaders have versions called Lite, Medium, High, High-MotionBlur, and Extreme. And those options are only considering the Vibrant shaders. There are also Basic shaders as well as Light shaders. If you are someone who has been interested in the idea of shaders but have felt limited due to your operating system or processing capabilities, Slidur’s Shaders are a great way to get your feet wet.
Moving on to the actual shaders themselves, this shaders pack adds tons of graphic changes to the game, ranging from simple features to more elaborate ones. For starters, this pack adds dynamic lighting and shadows. Light seems to be a binary function in vanilla Minecraft: either it’s there or it’s not. Sure, brightness and color are something that continues to improve in the game, but none of them seem to really explore the capabilities that lighting can have in Minecraft.
How to install Slidur’s Shaders Mod:
for Forge version:
- The first step is to download and install the Minecraft Forge API!
- Now go to:
- Windows => %appdata%\.minecraft
- Mac OS X => ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux => ~/.minecraft
- Search for the “mods” folder.
- Copy ShadersMod.jar in mods folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile to be used in the game.
for Non-Forge version:
- The first step is to download the installer!
- Before opening the installer make sure you have closed Minecraft and Minecraft Launcher!
- Now select the version of the profile and click “OK”.
- Now open Minecraft Launcher and select the profile that you have selected in the installer.
Slidur’s Shaders Mod download:
- Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.18 Lite | mirror Recommended for Intel cards and weak systems
- Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.18 Medium | mirror Recommended for recording or older PCs
- Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.18 High | mirror Lowest: 65fps Average: 85fps Highest: 110fps – GTX960@1080p view dist: 12
- Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.18 High-Motionblur | mirror
- Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.18 Extreme | mirror Lowest: 55fps Average: 70fps Highest: 85fps – GTX960@1080p view dist: 12
- Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.18 Extreme-Volumetric Lighting | mirror messes with skycolor, I prefer godrays
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.17 Lite Recommended for Intel cards and weak systems.
- Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.17 Medium Recommended for recording or older PCs.
- Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.17 High Lowest: 65fps Average: 85fps Highest: 110fps – GTX960@1080p view dist: 12
- Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.17 High-Motionblur
- Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.17 Extreme Lowest: 55fps Average: 70fps Highest: 85fps – GTX960@1080p view dist: 12
- Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.17 Extreme-Volumetric Lighting WIP messes with skycolor, I prefer godrays.
Enhanced Default Shaders: