Rpg Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds a whole bunch of new items to the game, mainly focused around certain well-known RPG-classes such as wizards, hunters, and barbarians. It doesn’t just add items though, it introduces a whole new inventory system where you’ll be able to equip different capes, jewelry, gloves, shields, and pets. These usually grant you a variety of new bonuses, like more speed or health regeneration. Find a new Inventory in this mod to add a bunch of nice jewelry to your body, and let its magic affect your powers. Extra exp, attack boosts, debuf rings and many more.
- 6 new slots, This does not replace the player’s inventory.
- You will only be worrying about 5 slots for now, the Crystal slot is destined for Beastmasters (addon).
- Each one of the slots can contain one piece of Jewelry, a necklace, gloves or rings. The top right slot is used to put in capes !
- The Default key to open up this Inventory is ‘R‘
Every jewel has it’s own recipe. The only thing that changes is the ornate stone.
Ornate stones are one of four following items :
- Gold Nugget
- Lapis Lazuli
Every piece of Jewelry has it’s own tooltip, explaining in short what it does.
- Gold : Speed Boost
- Lapis : Boost Attack
- Diamond : Heal hearts over time
- Emerald : various buffs
- Extra experience on kill
- Dispell negative potion effects
- Boost mining speed
- Damage Reduction
Every Item (apart from rings) are rendered on the player, in 3D ! Not some boring flat texture like regular armor.
Jewels : Gloves and Necklace
Capes take on the texture of the wool from the current texture pack used
Craft your own cape and customize your in-game character ! There are 16 different capes, one for each different block of wool,
Therefore, capes are crafted with colored wool !
Crafting a cape
You can also just dye white capes in a color of your choice.
How to install Rpg Inventory Mod?
This mod requires “Minecraft Forge” in order to operate. It is incredibly easy to download and set up, so might as well get to it!
- Download Forge
- Download the latest mod versions
- Place the mod in the
modsfolder of your .minecraft. If you are not sure where this is, it is located here:
Download links Rpg Inventory Mod: