Natural Realism Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 aims to make Minecraft more realistic, by giving it a softened and refined feel. However, it manages to do this while maintaining the default 16x resolution. What this means is that you won’t be losing any frames while playing with this texture pack. Additionally, this will be perfect for those who like how the game looks by default but would like to spice things up a bit.
Here is a very general list of the enhancements made:
- Redone block textures
- Improved item textures
- All new paintings (all featuring a beautiful Minecraft scene)
- Environment improvements (foliage, sun, rain, etc.)
- Improved GUI (inventory, buttons, logo, title screen background, etc.)
How to Install This Natural Realism Resource Pack?
- Download the resource pack.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your resourcepacks folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
Download links Natural Realism Resource Pack:
for 1.11 and 1.10.2