Back from vacation, we’re now trying to finalize 1.13.1 and get it to you as soon as possible. We’re pretty happy with where 1.13.1 stands now, and are aiming to get the full release out on Wednesday (22nd of August) unless some major bug pops up.
CHANGES IN 1.13.1-PRE2
- Improved performance of flowing liquids
- Bug fixes!
BUGS FIXED IN 1.13.1-PRE2
- MC-136208 – Scute is not affected by doMobLoot
- MC-136157 – Explosion radius increased
- MC-136134 – Wrong Tropical Fish Variants Named
- MC-136107 – Water incorrectly flows toward holes/lower leves, even when they’re covered.
- MC-136023 – Phantoms attack players in spectator
CHANGES IN 1.13.1-PRE1
- Improved performance of rendering chunks
- Improved performance of spawning mobs
- Renamed /chunks to /forceload
- Bug fixes!
BUGS FIXED IN 1.13.1-PRE1
- MC-136051 – Mob spawning ignores light level, biomes and height
- MC-135945 – Bone meal particles wont appear when bone mealing
- MC-135428 – /chunk targets the overworld by default and not the sender’s dimension
- MC-135426 – Cannot tab-complete chunk coordinates in /chunk
- MC-135424 – Relative coordinates cannot be used with /chunk
- MC-135398 – /chunk (force|unforce) with /execute store success
- MC-135392 – Dimension arguments fail to properly serialize, breaking “/chunk in” and “/execute in” in multiplayer
CHANGES IN 18W33A
- Improved performance of liquids in the world
- Added tooltips to bucket of tropical fish
- Bug fixes!
BUGS FIXED IN 18W33A
- MC-135893 – Upgrading from 1.12.2 to a newer version will cause trapped chests placed in 1.12.2 & earlier to stop triggering redstone through the floor
- MC-135857 – Beacon effect icon doesn’t have a blue edge if it overwrites a potion effect
- MC-135816 – Trident does not return uppon reload of world
- MC-134702 – Fish spawned from buckets count towards the aquatic mob cap
- MC-133127 – Drowned from ocean ruins never spawn with a trident/nautilus shell/fishing rod
- MC-133098 – Loading a world with a corrupted stats file crashes the game
- MC-132063 – Stone item appears when resizing window
- MC-131346 – It’s possible to place buckets of water, lava or fish in adventure mode
- MC-118258 – Spelling mistakes in the ‘Commandblock chain tried to execure more than x steps!’ warning message
- MC-108592 – Witches do not despawn correctly if they have a potion effect
- MC-98796 – Armor loses durability when blocking damage with shield
- MC-90842 – Sweep attack knocks back marker armor stands
- MC-86943 – Cooldown overlay is solid white on item stacks > 1
- MC-79697 – Entities don’t render properly when next to invisible spider, charged creeper, or wither boss with armor
- MC-3715 – Beds and the /teleport command
GET THE SNAPSHOT
To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: Minecraft Server Jar