The second pre-release for Minecraft 1.10 fixes some more issues that were reported to us via the bugtracker. Thanks to everyone who found and reported bugs.
Reporting bugs on our bugtracker is the best way to tell us about things that are horribly broken or even crash your game. Please make sure the issue is not already reported before posting a new ticket.
The bug tracker has a “search” function that will help you to figure out if there’s already a ticket about the problem you want to report.
- Fixed more bugs
- Added missing sounds
Bugs fixed in 1.10-pre2:
- [Bug MC-94576] – (Player) Head in inventory causes buggy rendering of certain inventory slots, potion effect display and attack cooldown
- [Bug MC-94896] – Tab completion works incorrect when text is already selected
- [Bug MC-95554] – Tab-complete doesn’t work correctly for /playsound
- [Bug MC-98224] – JSON signs with scoreboard objectives erase their block data upon chunk load
- [Bug MC-102043] – Auto-Jump does not work if there is a snow layer or a similar thing on the block
- [Bug MC-102139] – Polar Bears eat wheat and give off hearts but do not breed
- [Bug MC-102152] – Auto-Jump Directional Bug
- [Bug MC-102177] – The End Stone Bricks crafting recipe is missing
- [Bug MC-102360] – Auto jump doesn’t include jump boost
- [Bug MC-102364] – Auto Jump starts flying in Creative mode
- [Bug MC-102709] – Mobs cannot receive shields in mainhand with /replaceitem
- [Bug MC-102835] – Hostile mobs can spawn on magma block
- [Bug MC-102891] – /teleport (not tp) has a wrong tab-auto-completion.
- [Bug MC-102894] – Item Frame’s and painting’s hitboxes are offset and dark
- [Bug MC-103011] – Horses Still Use Their Entity Code Name
- [Bug MC-103014] – Mob do not know how to bypass the magma block wall
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: Minecraft server.jar