This save is the reason I got the game in the first place, so I figured I might upload it now that I am nearly done. I’ve spent years and several attempts on it, and now it is in a place where I’d consider it finished. There are still plenty of empty, ugly and unfinished hills around the map, because I was too lazy to polish these corners.
Recommend using the Conquest Texture Pack alongside it. It’s the one you can see in the screenshots.
- Detailed exteriors
- MOSTLY filled interiors, just as detailed
- Most if not all of the points of interest from the iconic castle
- A bit of fun with teleporting command blocks as shortcuts
- Hopefully, a lot of surprises and nice things to discover!
How to install Hogwarts Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download links Hogwarts Map: