ShadersMod adds shaders to Minecraft and add multiple draw buffers, shadow map, normal map, specular map. These things can be used to change appearance of Minecraft world. How it looks depends on selected shaderpack and some user settings. GLSL Shaders Mod can help make your Minecraft look very smooth. It also removes all those unwanted aliasings and adds shaders to the game making it more immersive.
Unlike other shaders for Minecraft, Shaders Mod contains a plethora of shaderpacks put together, ensuring the player will find a redesign of a familiar object every time they boot the game up. Using the cooperation of several mod developers, Shaders Mod provides graphical changes to shadows, weather, light, and map drawing. While those aspects seem simple enough, they attribute to the majority of the visual atmosphere to the game. Stormy weather will feel darker and more ominous, sunlight will feel brighter and more calming, and sunsets will look more magnificent than before.
- Support connected resource (texture) packs.
- Support multiple composite programs (compostire1, composite2, composite3).
- Shader packs such Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders, CUDA Shaders, Waving Plants Shaders, RudoPlays Shaders, Chocapic13 Shaders, Bump Shadow waving are supported.
- Minecraft Forge and OptiFine compatibility.
- Easy installation without any hassle.
- New variables sent from java code to shaders.
- Shaders can select draw buffers to write to.
- More depth buffers and shadow depth buffers.
How to install Shaders Mod:
for Forge version:
- The first step is to download and install the Minecraft Forge API!
- Now go to:
- Windows => %appdata%\.minecraft
- Mac OS X => ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux => ~/.minecraft
- Search for the “mods” folder.
- Copy ShadersMod-v2.4.12mc1.XX.jar in mods folder.
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge profile to be used in the game.
for Non-Forge version:
- The first step is to download the installer!
- Before opening the installer make sure you have closed Minecraft and Minecraft Launcher!
- Now select the version of the profile and click “OK”.
- Now open Minecraft Launcher and select the profile that you have selected in the installer.
GLSL Shaders Mod download: