- If you hover over anything (from FEI) and hold shift, tooltip explaining how to use it will appear.
- In the bottom left corner, you have profiles selector. Left clicking will display quick selector, right clicking will bring up profiles manager. In there you can change, remove and create new profiles. From there eveything is annotated and intuitive to use!
- You can also go to profiles manager anytime (in gui), by hitting P.
- Concerning elements positions: you can align elements, in “Position And Size” gui, by using your numpad (2 axis), and your arrows (1 axis: x for left & right, y for up & down).
Custom permissions system:
- FEI has custom permissions system. It consists of user, moderator, administrator and owner. You can use /feiop to OP others. You can OP to any level below yours.
- In order to OP first player (owner), use server console with /feiop (server), which will make PLAYER and owner, or /feiop (single player / lan), to OP yourself (works only if you’re hosting the world).
- Each “game changing” action has permission level that user must have. For example: game mode utility or inventory loader. But, displaying chunk edges or saving inventory is not game changing, so you can save your inventory without any permission level.
- Utilities grid on top left.
- Inventory save and load.
- Item Subsets.
- Unlimited amount of profiles.
- Full configurability: from background color to disabling whole element.
- API for easier integration.
How to install Forever Enough Items Mod?
This mod requires “Minecraft Forge” in order to operate. It is incredibly easy to download and set up, so might as well get to it!
- Download Forge
- Download the latest mod versions
- Place the mod in the
modsfolder of your .minecraft. If you are not sure where this is, it is located here:
Download links Forever Enough Items Mod: