The quality and detail in this spawn will surely make your visitors stand in awe when they enter your server. The map can be used as a hub spawn for a network or multiworld server. The spawn has 8 portals built into the walls, and four extra portals behind the four main gates. There is room for signs above the portals that can be fully customized for any gamemode.
What features will you find in this world?
– 12 large portals, 8 outside, 4 inside
– A fully designed interior (except for the four towers)
– An elevated spawning platform with a great overview of the entire spawn
– 12 NPC stands on the spawning platform
– 4 large logo placeholders. Feel free to remove the double S logo
– A large open room under the spawn point
– Places for a staff gallery
– A symmetrical layout
– Room for some stores
– Lots of unused open rooms that can be fit to be used for almost anything
– Fully explorable outskirts
– Four small signs above the inner portals
– Eight pre-made signs:
What are you allowed to do with it?
– Use it for yourself.
– Use it for servers.
– Modify it, if you credit me as original creator.
What can you not do with it?
– Claim you’ve made this.
– Remove my credits from the map.
– Redistribute this map.
– Modify it, and then distribute it.
How to install Celestial Glade Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download links Celestial Glade Map: