Aureole is a circular minecraft map with roads following a “hub and spoke” design. The underground generation is vanilla, so it includes mineshafts, vanilla cave generation and vanilla ore generation. Above ground you have worldmachine made mountains and default biome distribution with custom trees. The map has a barrier block wall at the edge so people can’t escape the circular map. For worldborder set the radius to 5652 blocks from 0,0
- You can use it on your server without asking me for permission.
- You cannot claim that you made this map or parts of this map or that it belongs to you.
- You cannot make money directly from this map. You can’t sell it or its parts. You can’t reupload it to other websites and use adfly or similar links that make you profit.
- If you reupload this map to other website, you must credit me by providing link to this page! The link must be visible and must work. Violating terms and conditions can result in DMCA take down notice.
How to install Aureole: 10k Survival Terrain Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download links Aureole: 10k Survival Terrain Map: