30 Levels Parkour Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft, each featuring a 10x5x5 room packed with a unique parkour experience. Some levels need precise timing, others a little thinking. Can you beat them all?
- 30 levels of parkour
- Upon falling, be teleported instead of killed (As most parkour maps do)
- An AI robot that will talk to you through each level.
- Custom block mechanics
- All levels are tested and possible
- No invisible blocks
Rules & Settings:
- Multiplayer is possible, although advised against. (Both players will be teleported)
- Map is an extremely controlled environment, as such…
- You can not:
- change game mode
- break blocks
- skip levels
- It is also highly recommended you don’t:
- Spawn in items
- break command blocks
- force teleport (teleporting to a friend is possible, but will ruin your fun)
- Due to ender pearl glitching, you can glitch through some roofs. Please try to avoid this, and I’ve put as much as blocks as I could to stop this. There is a spot where you may end up that allows you to teleport back.
- If any glitches or spelling errors are found, please report them in the comments.
- This is my first map, hoping more will come! (With more story/plot in them)
- If this is enjoyed, I will be creating a part two.
How to install 30 Levels Parkour Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download links 30 Levels Parkour Map: