Zan’s Minimap (also known as VoxelMap) is a modification for Minecraft 1.9.3/1.9.2/1.9 that adds a fully functional minimap (like the ones in WoW, Guildwars) on the right corner of your screen. Zan’s Minimap is very similar to Rei’s minimap but it has some extra options for customization. It has support for square map, waypoint beacons, death marker and better rendering. Also, it gets updated quickly as soon the new Minecraft version releases.
Zan’s Minimap Mod Features:
- Support for Aliens Motion Tracker and Retro Sun Direction mod
- Better height indicator for mobs
- Death Marker shows your last death location
- Square shaped minimap
- Graphical Menu for modifying map details.
- Radar Mod for multiplayer
- Additional texture packs supported
- Multiple languages supported
- Download and install Liteloader.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%. Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
Download links Zan’s Minimap Mod:
for Minecraft 1.9 – Requires Liteloader:
for Minecraft 1.8.9 – Requires Liteloader:
Fix being unable to hide/show waypoints or mob types by clicking on the eyeball icon in the list view. Re-add a bunch of icons and icon hints for mobs from various mods.
for Minecraft 1.8 – Requires Liteloader:
for Minecraft 1.7.10 – Requires Liteloader: