This is from a map of a Vanilla Minecraft recreation of a scene in Redstonia from the game Minecraft: Story Mode – Episode 2 by Telltale Games. The entire scene is playable and features tons of interactions and cutscenes with full voice and music via a fully fleshed out resource pack. Story Mode Redstonia Map 1.11.2/1.10.2 features a new system for custom NPCs and tons of unique, never before seen tech in Minecraft maps!
Notable Tech Within The Map:
- New system for complete NPC character model rigs (animated almost real players!)
- A system created for a custom crafting UI
- New clock system for animation keyframing
- Systems for controlling interaction timing and sequences
- New system for mouth animation control
- New system for custom inventory interfaces
- New system for custom modifiable hotbar UIs
- A method of realistic third-person based gameplay
- A demo of the possibilities of a story/interaction type map
- Demonstration of how closely one can recreate a game using UNMODDED Minecraft
- And various other things…!
How to install Story Mode Redstonia Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download links Story Mode Redstonia Map: