As technology advances every day so are internet games. Minecraft has advanced over the years and it is currently one of the favorite games for internet players. The game has some of the most advanced features that make it an exceptional internet game. New versions of Minecraft are being developed every now andSonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod is the latest mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10. The mod integrates 3D lighting and visual effects to Minecraft making it more interactive and attractive.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod upgrades Minecraft graphic features without you having to use any of the resource packs to upgrade these features. The mod can be used on any all computers, whether old or new, regardless of their processing power.
SEUS Mod changes the look of Minecraft and takes the game to a new level. It creates a completely fascinating world that will keep you behind your computer for several hours without getting bored. If you are a Minecraft player, SEUS Mod is definitely a mod you wouldn’t wish to miss.
How to install Sildur’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft:
- 1) Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- 2) Create a new profile, and select “Use Version: Forge” in the edit profile menu. Run Minecraft, and close it after it has reached the main screen.
- 3) Download and install SEUS Shaders Mod (Scroll down for link)
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- 4) Navigate to your .minecraft folder, and locate the folder named mods. (Create mods folder.)
- 5) Place the SEUS mod jar file in this folder.
- 6) Run Minecraft once again. This time, do not close it.
- 7) Download a version of Sildur’s Shaders.
- 8) Once again, look in your .minecraft folder, and find the newly generated folder; shaderpacks.
- 9) Place the Sildur’s Shaders download file into the shaderpacks folder.
- 10) In Minecraft, you should see a “Shaderpacks” option in the option menu. Click on this option and choose SEUS from the list of shaderpacks on the left.
- 11) Open a world or connect to a server and enjoy SEUS Shaders.
SEUS Ultra DOF:
SEUS Ultra Motion Blur: