Rubix is an awesome resource pack that you’re no doubt going to love using if you feel that the vanilla art style of Minecraft is too noisy and you need something smooth and clean to make the experience easy on the eyes. A lot of Minecraft resource pack tend to implement innovative new art styles into the mix but, while they look quite great, they become a bit overbearing at times and you can’t really look at them for too long. Rubix, however, is a stellar resource pack that you’ll be able to look at for hours upon hours due to how smooth and clean it is.
How to Install This Rubix Resource Pack?
- Download the resource pack.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your resourcepacks folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
Download links Rubix Resource Pack:
for 1.11 and 1.10.2