Huzuni is a Minecraft Griefing client originally developed by Halalaboos and co-developed by brudin, his bff. Originally a private client was made by the two entitled ‘Poohbear’, but after a freak accident, it was no longer developed. Thus we’ve moved onto making a new client and using the event system from the original client. I guess you could say it’s just poohbear renamed, but it really is not. Now, its a free Minecraft griefing client made to suit your needs when it comes to griefing.
Right Shift = GUI
.help = help command
- Chest ESP
- Kill Aura
- Projectile Prediction
- Retard mode
How to install Huzuni Hacked Client?
Huzuni now uses Forge to load the client rather than being distributed as a minecraft.jar file. Forge usually tells the server what mods are loaded, but this isn’t the case with Huzuni since it technically isn’t a Forge mod, so don’t worry about that happening!
Since the client works with Forge, this means you can use it with other mods such as OptiFine!
- Install Minecraft Forge for the Minecraft version you’re installing Huzuni for.
- After installing Forge, put the Huzuni jar in the mods folder (.minecraft/mods)
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge profile selected.
- All done!
This mod requires “Minecraft Forge” in order to operate. It is incredibly easy to download and set up, so might as well get to it!
- Download Forge
- Download the latest mod versions
- Place the mod in the
modsfolder of your .minecraft. If you are not sure where this is, it is located here:
- v5.0.2_01 (Latest) – Minecraft 1.11.2, Forge
- Added VClip command (.vc amount)
- Added Enchant command (.enc EnchantmentName Level)
- Added Authors command
- Fixed alignment of any widgets aligned on the top-right when the player has non-displayable potion effects
- Made Brightness not show the potion-effect display icon in-game
- Started working on some backend changes to make updating easier
- More optimizations to calculations in various mods.
- Added new Speedmine options: Break Percent (maximum amount before the block breaks) and No Slowdown (dig under yourself quicker)
- Fixed Nofall playing the falling noise and showing the particle effects when landing
- Made xray reload the world a bit quicker
- Fixed not being able to change held item when Freecam is enabled
- Started working on a compatibility layer to make updating easier, lots of work to do!
- Added Realms and (Forge) Mods button to the main menu
- Added Forge Version to the main menu
- NOTE: This is the first official Forge release and things may be buggy, please report any crashes here!
- Huzuni now uses Forge! Install it by installing Forge and putting it in the mods (.minecraft/mods) folder.
- Fixed Freecam and ESP causing the game to crash
- Fixed Config saving/loading
- Fixed a minor speedmine bug
- Fixed the block names in Nuker
- Fixed Auto-Fish
- Opacity option removed from Xray due to instability.
- Renamed ‘Underdeveloped’ Chat Mutator to A E S T H E T I C
- Website moved to GitHub pages, should be much more stable!
- Huzuni is also on GitHub as well, feel free to check out the repository here!
Download links Huzuni Hacked Client: