Here it is, the first (and hopefully only) pre-release of Minecraft 1.9.3.
- Performance should be improved for most players
- Some players may experience the same performance as before
- Very few players should have worse performance
- Nobody should have no performance
Bugs fixed in 1.9.3-pre1:
- [Bug MC-82464] – Colored ‘dead’ skin template parts cause in-game issues
- [Bug MC-89760] – Skin’s jacket parts do not show up under specific conditions
- [Bug MC-95973] – Adult Horse/Donkey Pathfinding Issue: 1 block elevations treated as “non-traversable” terrain
- [Bug MC-100410] – Currupting world by teleporting to y=(-)Infinity
Wait a moment… I think I have a deja vu here. Didn’t we have exactly the same blog post last week?
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: Minecraft server.jar