If you love to have a good storyline during your gameplay, then you’ll like the Minecraft Kingdom of the Sky Map. A narrarated adventure, the map features a high level of difficulty in challenges, hidden treasures and many secrets to be discovered.
In normal Minecraft there is no story or narraration that goes along with the game. This is what makes it so unqiue, but it can also become tedious for players used to following a certain criteria once the Nether dragon is defeated. With Kingdom of the Sky Map, you get a whole story to go along with your game, brought into it by Youtube videos which are discovered along the way. During the gameplay you will see signs prompting you to listen to the videos – you do not need to turn Minecraft off to do this, you simply alt-tab and click the sign, and listen to the all-audio video while playing.
This map is very difficult and it is intended to be so. In fact, many tips, clues and hidden treasures are discovered when you die in the game. Just be sure to use the beds scattered along the map as checkpoints so you don’t lose your spot.Hidden chets are important to survival during the game, but need to be found while playing.
The rules for the map are as follows:
- No destroying blocks
- No placing blocks
- No using any fire, flint and steel or TNT
- Craft weapons, armor, food, and torches to help you survive
- You can tame wolves
How to install Kingdom of the Sky Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.