Firewolf – the forgotten texture pack this is the original title of this pack. Firewolf Resource Pack is a pack which is fully created by a Keitsu. You can also see the screenshots to be sure that this pack is original and no texture were stolen from other packs.
Ok, so .. what kind of resource pack is Firewolf? In my opinion it looks more realistic and maybe a little bit of RPG. Firewolf comes in 128×128 resolution which means that this is a HD resource pack. If really, I like this textures. They are very comfortable and can be suited to almost every style of gameplay.
How to Install This Firewolf Resource Pack?
- Download the resource pack.
- Press start and type in %appdata%.
- Find and open your .minecraft folder.
- Locate to your resourcepacks folder.
- Drag and Drop the texture .zip file into this folder.
Download links Firewolf Resource Pack
for all versions: