This place includes:
- a church (duh..)
- a hops & wheat field, as well as a tiny apple orchard outside the walls & several smaller fields inside the walls
- a sheep-run, pig-pens, a chicken coup, stables for hourses and cows
- a graveyard with a little tomb to explore
- a forge
- a beer brewery
(- all the other rooms you would need in a monastery)
Build using the Conquest Reforged Mod.
How to install Early Medieval Monastery Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download links Early Medieval Monastery Map: