You are some sort of a night guard, who’s only job is to NOT press a button. While that would be a very easy job, the night somehow doesn’t pass. To make it pass, you have to search around the museum to find something called a “Frozen Clock” that somehow stops time. This takes more and more effort, but eventually, that isn’t enough anymore, and the button will become very attractive… Can you control your curiosity and focus, pardon, focus on your job?
- Gamemode 2, Difficulty 0 (no PvE), render distance exactly 8, brightness moody (important).
- NOT multiplayer friendly. Please, don’t even try…
- Can’t stress this enough: don’t put ANY items in chests! You will need things from night A in night B, and you cannot go back!
- Also important: don’t lose anything! Don’t throw items in lava (unless specifically told), on the ground, or all at the same time in a thing! You can get stuck if you recklessly put everything everywhere!
- Last: grab always everything! You will need 1 lever for the current night, and 1 for the next one, for example. However, I NEVER will put a chest somewhere with ONLY an item in it that you only need for the next night(s).
The less important hints:
- Pressing the Hint button is always necessary for starting or completing the night. Press it often to see or there’s anything new!
- You may place items in your house. I secured and sealed it all, so you absolutely can’t get stuck with that.
- If you think you are stuck, you are not! Unless you ignored the rules, you cannot get stuck! Really!
- Look in every place. Have I been here? There? Can I break this? What do I have to do to get this? Although the puzzles never get too hard, it can be quite annoying!
- Following the Dialogue will help you in your quest, and in the books are more important stuff than you might think!
- Don’t scream, laugh, sneeze, or even talk while playing this. It’s a museum, c’mon! (Just kidding, have fun guys! Leave problems in the comments!)
How to install Don’t Press The Button Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download links Don’t Press The Button Map: