4 Levels With 4 Walls. Sounds Simple Right? The 4 Walls Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft is a vertical parkour map in which you are always climbing up the side of a wall. There are four levels: Iron, Gold, Diamond and Emerald. In terms of difficulty, iron is easy, gold is medium, diamond is hard and emerald is very hard. From basic to slime jumps, this map will keep you entertained and is great for testing your parkour skills, and can even make you better while you’re at it!
- Difficulty 0
- Gamemode Adventure
- Render Distance 4+
- Brightness: Bright
- Make sure all players can use commands
- All other settings can be default
- Get to the top of each wall
- There are hidden Trophies in each level; try to find them
- Don’t cheat unless you are raging 😀
- Have Fun
How to install The 4 Walls Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download links The 4 Walls Map: